7 Ways a Hot Tub is Better Than A Couch!
Basketball season is in full swing. March Madness’ Sweet Sixteen starts today for binge hoop watching. There’s no way you’re going to miss Steph Curry and the Golden State Warriors make NBA history as they play their last few regular season games.
For the passionate basketball fan that’s a lot of couch time.
This season, do something different. Throw caution to the wind and give your backside a much needed change. The weather’s getting nicer. You have no excuse to stay cooped up indoors.
Here are 7 ways a hot tub is better than a couch:
- Fresh air! Pull your TV outside and watch a game while soaking in your Hot Spring Spa. You’ll have the best seat in the house!
- Greater outdoor space. Small living room? By adding a hot tub to your backyard, you’re essentially creating another outdoor space that people will love to hang out in.
- Get some healthy time. When you sit in a hot tub, the hot water helps increase blood flow and circulation. When was the last time your couch did that?
- Feel younger! There’s a reason it’s called Hot Tub Time Machine and not Couch Time Machine.
- Hot Tubs are the hottest thing going. When was the last time someone invited you over to come and check out their new couch? They didn’t. Couches are boring. Hot tubs are not.
- Jets. Enough said!
Thank you Caitlin Woelfel of Freeflow Spas for this post.
As the Romans said it, Sanum Per Aqua. Health through Water.
More on Hot Tubbing and Health
Author: Don Riling
Don Riling is the President of Olympic Hot Tub and has been an active member of the hot tub industry for over 25 years. As the company’s owner since 2016, he has continued Olympic’s legacy of promoting health & wellness through hot water therapy.