Hot Tub Shopping? Consider Water Conservation When You Buy A Hot Tub
Hot tub shopping? Think about selecting a model that’s good for the environment as well as saving you time and money.
Hot Spring Spas are THE WATER SMART hot tubs.
When you purchase a Hot Spring Spa, you’re making the right choice for water conservation. No other spa saves as much water and saves you as much time and money. Hot Spring’s advanced technology requires less draining and refilling than conventional spas, while maintaining water quality and clarity for you and your family.
A Hot Spring Spa uses less water than:
· A bathtub: the typical 80-gallon bathtub, used twice a week for six months, would require ten (10!) times the water of our most popular spa, the Vanguard.
· A jetted tub: a typical jetted and whirlpool tub, used twice a week for six months, would require sixteen (16!) times the water used in the Vanguard-our best selling model.
· Other hot tubs: Hot Spring Spas’ exclusive water care features give you the option of draining once every 183 days – just twice a year – vs. a recommended draining once every 50 – 90 days for some brands – up to seven times a year. You’ll save 75% of the water while doing less maintenance. And, in most areas you can reuse the water by draining it to your lawn or flower garden! Even your pet can drink the water without harm.
Natural Water Care Alternatives Save Water
Hot Spring Spas feature environmentally-friendly water care systems that keep the water cleaner, longer.
Advanced Technology is the Difference:
1. 100% FILTRATION. Hot Spring Spas lead the industry with 100% filtration 100% of the time. Benefit to you: the water stays cleaner longer, requiring fewer drains and refills than other spas and less maintenance.
2. DOUBLE THE FILTRATION POWER. Hot Spring Spas’ breakthrough in filter design- the Tri-X Filter – more than doubles your filtration power, requires less cleaning, and enhances your spa’s ability to keep the water crystal clean.
3. VIRTUALLY ELIMINATES HARSH CHEMICALS. Hot Spring Spas created the EverFresh System that allows you to use your spa every day without the harsh chlorine or bromine additives necessary in other spas. Spa water that doesn’t require harsh chemicals can be used much longer without losing clarity or cleanliness.
4. USING THE POWER OF SILVER TO SANITIZE. The FreshWater Ag+® continuous silver ion purifier provides the sanitation power of silver ions for a more natural alternative to water care, so you can reduce your use of chlorine and/or other chemical sanitizers.
5. SALT WATER BREAKTHROUGH FOR HOT TUBS. The latest way to save water and provide the best lifetime hot tub experience. The revolutionary ACE-Salt Water Care system is an option for all Hot Spring and Limelight Hot Tubs. It’s a fully integrated system that allows for virtually hands free care while giving you clean, clear water and soft smooth skin. One glance at the control panel tells you its working.
There’s nothing else like it on the hot tub market. The ACE system generates the precise amount of cleaners your Hot Spring spa requires based on its size and your use level. Since there are no excess chemicals, which often occur with manual dosing, your spa water should last longer between changes. That conserves water and saves you money. When you do drain your spa, the water has less impact on the environment because only salt has been added to the balanced water.
Come try a Hot Spring or Limelight Hot Tub with an ACE system before you consider anything else. You’ll feel the difference. FREE test soaks are offered in all 5 Olympic Hot Tub showrooms.
SANUM PER AQUA. Latin for Health through Water.
Author: Don Riling
Don Riling is the President of Olympic Hot Tub and has been an active member of the hot tub industry for over 27 years. As the company’s owner since 2016, he has continued Olympic’s legacy of promoting health & wellness through water.