A Hot Tub at Home Saves Time, Energy and Money
1. Do you take long, hot showers/baths to help soothe sore muscles, the pain of arthritis, or just to make you feel better?
2. Do you take long hot showers/baths to help you sleep or relax?
3. Do you take long hot showers or baths to help you warm up in the winter?
4. Do you go to a chiropractor, physical therapist or masseuse on a regular basis for pain relief or relaxation?
5. Do you take your family or spouse on mini vacations just to get a break from your daily routine? Or, how about expensive meals out to get a private moment together?
6. Are you longing for a healthy alternative to medication or alcohol for relaxation/stress relief?
7. Have you been wishing for a time and place for family togetherness now that your family eats fewer meals together?
If you answered “YES” to one or more of the questions in our mini quiz, a hot tub at home will save you time, money and energy as well as being a natural alternative for pain and stress relief. A hot tub at home will become the family gathering place that gives you a time for closeness, a break in your daily routine and a mini-vacation every day.
For FAR less than the cost of a tank of gas, you can operate an energy efficient Hot Spring Spa. Today’s Hot Spring Spas are so energy efficient, most owners say they don’t notice the cost on their utility bill.
Special financing on approval of credit you can choose between 11 models of spas at Olympic Hot Tub Company. All of the ways most people use to address their needs for relaxation, stress and pain relief as well as family closeness, cost far more than the monthly cost of operating and owing a Hot Spring Spa. For all of the benefits a hot tub provides, can you really afford to be without one?
SANUM PER AQUA. Latin for Health through Water.
Thanks for reading Hot Tub Bliss. We hope you went from “Ahhhh” to “A-Ha”! Be sure to ‘Like’ our Facebook Page and follow Olympic Hot Tub Company and Hot Tub Bliss on Twitter
Author: Don Riling
Don Riling is the President of Olympic Hot Tub and has been an active member of the hot tub industry since 1995. As the company’s owner since 2016, he has continued Olympic’s legacy of promoting health & wellness through water.