Top 5 Reasons to Get a Hot Tub Right Now!
I meet a lot of people in the course of a year. When I tell them I am the owner of Olympic Hot Tub Company , I get one of two reactions. Some are already avid hot tub soaking fans and start the conversation with an exclamation about their love for hot tubs. Others ask me why they should consider a hot tub. The number one answer is that it FEELS good, of course, but that’s not enough for some people! So I mention my top 5 reasons why a hot tub is a “necessity”. I can usually convince my listener that a hot tub is a need not a want.
Here are my top 5 reasons to get a hot tub:
1. FAMILY GATHERING PLACE– Flip open the hot tub cover, start the jets and watch everyone in the family leave the TV room or computer station and head for a soak. You don’t have to say anything; if you lead them they will come! Have you seen the research on families that have dinner together? Children have fewer problems & better grades. Teenagers who eat with their families less than three times a week are more likely to turn to alcohol, tobacco and drugs than those who dine with their families five times a week. If you don’t have time or schedules don’t mesh to allow dinner together, avoid the guilt and get a hot tub. The hot tub is the next choice after dinner together and will have the same results. A nightly soak together in which you all talk about your day will do wonders for your family relationships.
2. MORNING REFRESHER-Start the day with a refreshing soak. 10-15 minutes at 104 degrees will make you feel like a new person especially if you’ve had too much to eat or drink the night before and haven’t slept well. Get your circulation moving and the endorphins flowing first thing and your life will take a turn to the optimistic. Listen to the birds chirp and watch the sunrise. With a cup of coffee in hand and swirling water to jet start your day, you’ll feel like the luckiest person on the planet.
3. AVOID HEALTH CLUB HASSLES-No need to drive to a health club for a soothing soak when you have a safe, clean hot tub in the backyard. Leave that smelly gym bag in the closet and head out to the crystal clean waters, chlorine-free waters of your own hot tub.
4. THE NEIGHBORHOOD GANG– Get to know your children’s friends by rolling out the hot tub welcome mat. You’ll have great peace of mind knowing that you know where your children are and who their friends are. Parents-I can’t stress this enough. We sell many spas to parents of teens and pre-teens for just this reason. The peace of mind is priceless.
5. LIMBER UP– Prepare for a tennis or golf game by warming up in the hot tub. Move your joints through their full range of motion and condition your muscles. Guaranteed to improve your match or beat your handicap! As we age, we all get stiffer. Avoid injury by limbering up first. Also, as we age, it takes longer to recover from muscle pulls & sprains. Do yourself a favor-take steps to avoid injury by limbering up in your own hot tub.
What are you top reasons for owning a hot tub-especially a Hot Spring Spa? I’d love to hear from you!
SANUM PER AQUA. Latin for Health through Water.
Author: Don Riling
Don Riling is the President of Olympic Hot Tub and has been an active member of the hot tub industry for over 27 years. As the company’s owner since 2016, he has continued Olympic’s legacy of promoting health & wellness through water.