We’re looking for an outgoing, responsible, and motivated rock-star to join our delivery and installation team! To qualify, you must have a valid, Washington State Driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Two weeks paid vacation (increases with tenure)
- Simple IRA with 3% company match
- Paid training and certifications (when required)
- All tools and required materials provided
- 75% employee coverage for Medical and 100% employee coverage after one year
- Dental, & Vision plans
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- Paid sick time
- Eight paid holidays plus a floating anniversary day
- Referral program
- Employee discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Awards and recognition for a job well done
- Family company events with vacation & cash giveaways
QUALIFICATIONS & Skills
- Possess a current, valid Washington state driver’s license
- Have no more than one minor moving infraction during the previous three years
- Possess at least an intermediate level of mechanical aptitude
- Have an understanding of basic principles related to mechanical diagnosis and repair
- Must be able to routinely lift and carry up to 50 lbs without assistance
- Must be able to occasionally lift and carry up to 75 lbs without assistance
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of one to two years’ experience in a delivery or maintenance position or related military experience.
Ready for success?