Raindrops falling on my hot tub… how to relax in the rain!
February 10, 2017 – Non-Puget Sounders believe our rainy season runs from January 1st to December 31st. It doesn’t rain that often…but often enough. All the more reason to hop in your hot tub and embrace the rain! It’s an experience like none other…and a great way to chase away those gray and gloomy feelings.
Ready for your first hot tub soak in the rain? Try these tips to increase your enjoyment of the water above and below.
- If you don’t already have an umbrella covering your hot tub, grab your favorite hat, pop it on, and head out to your hot tub for a soak. Your head will stay warm and out of the rain. (If you have a sense of humor and adventure, give our umbrella hat a try!)
- Share the joy! Invite a special someone to join in your rainy night soak. Sitting, chatting, and sharing the experience is a wonderful way to spend an evening. With hat on head and body in warmth, you’re insulated from, but in the midst of the elements, listening to the rain drops falling about you.
- Enjoy a hot beverage. Grab an insulated travel mug and top it off with some tasty cocoa or spiced cider to enjoy while you soak. You’ll be warm and toasty inside and out.
- Something special for afterwards. Before you soak, grab your towel and bathrobe and pop them in the dryer on low heat. You’ll pat yourself on the back because they’ll feel absolutely dreamy when they shroud you in warmth after your soak.
- Above all…have fun! Bring your favorite hot tubs toys, play some tunes, add aromatherapy to the water…make your rainy day soak a most memorable one.
Can you hear the pitter patter…? It’s hot tub time!