How To Host The Best Hot Tub Super Bowl Party
January 28, 2015
Super Hot Tub Party-How to Celebrate the Seahawks win on Sunday.Your front-row seat to the Seahawks Super Bowl is in your back yard Hot Spring Spa.
Make sure the fun stays inflated at your Seahawks-Patriots party in the comfort of your hot tub and the company of your family and friends. Here’s the game plan:
- Keep it clean. Make sure your water is sparking clean and you have plenty of supplies such as SilkBalance. Stop by an Olympic store and stock up before the party starts.
- Freshen the filters. Use SeaKlear Spa Filter Cleaner Spray on the cartridge filters so they intercept what you don’t want in the water. Replace them if they’re more than two or three years old.
- Step up your game. Set up some music and accessories for the festive touch, maybe even adding some accessories like a step, a safety rail or a towel rack. Check out the options at Olympic’s estore.
- Bring on the noise. Ask your guests to bring water proof noise makers to build your own 12th man excitement when the Seahawks score.
- Keep it full. Make sure the water stays above the skimmer line to keep the filters and jets working. The more people soaking, the faster the water level will drop.
- Maintain balance. Avoid a personal foul. Keep the water chemistry in balance and the sanitizer levels up.
- Throw in the towels. Throw them in the washer and dryer. Make sure you have plenty of fresh, dry towels for guests’ comfort, no matter how many times they get in and out of the tub.
- Eat light. Offer finger food like veggies & dip, fresh fruit on skewers, chicken or shrimp kabobs, egg rolls. No chips.
- Drink light. Bottled waters, juices, and sodas are good for keeping hydrated while soaking. Alcohol isn’t. You don’t want the penalty for excessive celebration. Remember it’s called the Super Bowl not the Stupor Bowl.
- Cheers! Once the clock winds down and you’re out of the tub, toast the Super Bowl champions any way you like.
It’s your home field, and you should relax and have fun at this party. Go with the flow, and don’t sweat the small stuff. Your guests will enjoy it more, and you’ll be glad you could offer them the best seat in the house in your Hot Spring Spa. And, remember to set your lights on the Blue & Green.
RES EST SERVAS VOLUPTAS. Latin for Pleasure is a serious business.