Hot Tub Shopping? 8 Advantages of Plug n Play Spa
Plug & Play. Have spa, can travel.
Did you know that you could install your own spa tub in two easy steps?
1. Grasp plug.
2. Insert into ordinary household outlet.
The best plug n play spas are made by Freeflow Spas.
1. Home Spa Home. If you’re renting, you can still enjoy a Freeflow plug-n-play hot tub at home and take it with you to your next house. You don’t have to get permission for an electrical upgrade or pay for it – the 110-volt plug in hot tub doesn’t need one. If you’re in the military and live on base, you’ll avoid the strict military rules to make no modifications to your housing and the service will cover the cost of the move to your next posting.
2. Big Savings on Electrical Hook-up. No new electrical circuits are required. A surprising number of homes cannot support an additional electrical circuit for a standard hot tub without replacing the main breaker and circuit board. This can cost hundreds of dollars. However, with a Freeflow plug n play tub, you can use any existing 110V electrical circuit.
3. No Digging Required. Here’s another installation cost saver. A Freeflow plug n pay spa does not require buried cable. Most municipalities require that any 220V circuit cable be buried at least 18” deep. To install most hot tubs, you’ll need a new a new electric circuit (see #2 above). With a Freeflow plug-n-play model, all you need to do is plug it in and tell guests to mind the cord!
4. You can take it with you. For your next vacation, camping trip, or other getaway, put it on a small utility trailer. Set it down at your ideal spot, just add water, plug in and you’ve got a hot tub. It’s lightweight portable for transport and setup wherever outlets are found. That’s just about everywhere. Even in your cubicle.
5. Two Tubs are better than one. If you have a second home, get a second hot tub. The portable plug-in version is convenient for occasional trips and will make a big splash with visiting friends, relatives and renters.
6. Perfect Fit. The small size means you can add a Freeflow spa without taking up much space. The triangular Freeflow Tri-Star, for example fits right in a corner.
7. Clean Living. A Freeflow portable spa is easy, easy, easy to clean. Drain and wipe it down.
8. Cheap power. A Freeflow’s ultra-energy efficient system meets California Energy Commission requirements. The bonus for you: no shocking utility bills.
A caveat: Plug n play hot tubs are not for everyone. The heat up time is slower and you may not get the variety of jets you hoped for. And, they’re small-by design. The downsides may not be the end of the world, but they’re worth considering before you buy.
For homeowners who want a small, affordable hot tub that can be installed and moved easily, Freeflow plug n play spas made by the manufacturers of Hot Spring Spas are the best choice, with easy care and high owner satisfaction.
Check out Freeflow plug-n-play hot tubs at Olympic Hot Tub. What are you waiting for? Plug and Play.
Author: Don Riling
Don Riling is the President of Olympic Hot Tub and has been an active member of the hot tub industry for over 20 years. As the company’s owner since 2016, he has continued Olympic’s legacy of promoting health & wellness through hot water & sauna therapy.