For Better Health Get the Heat Habit With a Finnleo Infrared Sauna
April 30, 2014
The Heat Habit. That’s what we’re calling it. It’s like ‘got milk?’ Got the heat habit? If not, get it for better health. Did you know that routine far-infrared sauna sessions feel good – and they’re good for you!
One quarter of the year has passed ~ already. If you’re like most people, you’d made a New Year’s Resolution to get healthier in 2014. And, if you’re like most people, that resolution has slipped away in the wash of your everyday routine.
There’s still hope for a healthier 2014! For good health, eat well, exercise, and make a deep-heating sauna session part of your regular routine. Only 20 minutes a day in your Finnleo Far Infrared Sauna can give you huge gains in your personal wellness in a short time. And, all this while you sit! What could be easier? You’ll be doing your body some serious good while enjoying the stress-relieving relaxation in your Finnleo infrared sauna.
• Sweat out toxins.
• Lower blood pressure by enhancing blood circulation.
• Relax muscles, easing joint pain and even arthritis.
• Boost your immune system when you feel like you’re coming down with a cold or flu.
• Improve skin tone, an effect of the better circulation, toxin flush, and increased collagen production.
• Burn calories – 200 to 600 in a half-hour – by raising your metabolism. This isn’t water weight – you must keep hydrated before, during and after the session.
Saunas can also help fight Seasonal Affective Disorder, relieve stress-induced headaches, and enhance endurance performance when used after the workout.
The far-infrared sauna is much cooler than a traditional steam sauna, but its rays penetrate deeper for a more effective impact on your body. As always, check with your doctor. And consider making a habit of these healing, soothing opportunities. You can keep that 2014 New Year’s Resolution to get healthier by starting now.
Check out Olympic Hot Tub’s complete line of Finnleo infrared saunas. Don’t you owe yourself 20 minutes a day for better health and longer life?