How to Throw The Best 12th Man Hot Tub Party-Go Hawks!
The Seahawks are hot. So is your Hot Spring Spa.
Shut out of a ticket to New Jersey? Don’t fret. The best seat in the world for the Super Bowl is at your house – in your Hot Spring Spa. Get your invitations out now! Make sure the party is a winner by following this playbook:
- Keep it clean. Make sure your water is sparking clean and you have plenty of supplies, like SilkBalance. Stop by an Olympic Hot Tub store and stock up.
- Freshen the filters. Use SeaKlear Spa Filter Cleaner Spray on the cartridge filters so they’re working at the top of their game. If they’re more than two or three years old, this could be a good time to replace them.
- Step up your game. Set up some music and accessories for the festive touch, maybe even adding some accessories like a step, a safety rail or a towel rack. Check out the options at our estore.
- Fill ‘er up. Make sure the water stays above the skimmer line to keep the filters and jets working. The more people soaking, the faster the water level will drop.
- Maintain balance. Avoid a personal foul. Keep the water chemistry in balance and the sanitizer levels up.
- Throw in the towels. Throw them in the washer and dryer. Make sure you have plenty of fresh, dry towels for guests’ comfort, no matter how many times they get in and out of the tub.
- Eat light. Offer finger food like veggies & dip, fresh fruit on skewers, chicken or shrimp kabobs, egg rolls for eating in the hot tub. No chips.
- Drink light. Bottled waters, juices, and sodas are good for keeping hydrated while soaking. Alcohol isn’t. You don’t want the penalty for excessive celebration.
- Bring on the noise. Ask your guests to bring waterproof noise makers to underscore the excitement when the Seahawks score.
- Celebrate! Once the clock winds down and you’re out of the tub, toast the Super Bowl champions any way you like.
Remember, it’s important for you to relax and have fun at this party. Go with the flow, and don’t sweat the small stuff. Your guests will enjoy it more, and you’ll be glad you could offer them the best seat in the house.
If your’re tubless in Seattle, hurry on into Olympic Hot Tub. There’s still time to get a Hot Spring Spa installed at your house before the big game. And super savings await during our “We’re In! 12th Man Event”.
RES EST SERVAS VOLUPTAS. Latin for Pleasure is a serious business.