Hot Tub & Sauna Bliss Celebrates 700th Post With Survey of Top Health Posts
After more than five years of Hot Tub Bliss Blog, I’ve reached the 700-post milestone. The most read blog posts are those related to caring for a hot tub with hot tubs & health posts a close second. In honor of the 700th posts, I’ve rounded up the top 10 most-read health posts:
10. “Stress Headache Relief Formula: Hot Tub + Coffee + Ibuprofen.” Readers must suffer lots of headaches. Maybe it’s the economy, or just normal life, as the poet said: “Show me someone who’s never had a headache, and I’ll show you someone who’s never lived.” Plenty of people opened this post and found out that the combination works better than any of the three treatments alone.
9. “Suffer from Fibromyalgia? Use a Hot Tub Regularly to Ease Pain, Improve Sleep & Mood.” The invisible, chronic symptoms of fibromyalgia don’t just go away, but lifestyle modifications – including tub soaks – can help conserve energy and minimize pain.
8. “Hot Tub Therapy for Type 2 Diabetes Reduces Sugar Levels and Improves Sleep.” More than 5 million Americans suffer from Type 2 diabetes, and many look to reduce symptoms and conquer the illness without medication. Hot tubs can help. And, that’s a fact proven by research. If you or anyone you know suffers from Type 2 diabetes, start hot tubbing!
7. Taking a Sauna Can Reduce Cold and Flu Symptoms AND Speed Recovery Scientists recently confirmed the age-old notion that hot liquids can relieve some cold and flu symptoms. But what about a dose of heat on a much larger scale – say, in a sauna? The answer is yes according to an article in the New York Times. Flu and colds are coming our way this winter. Install a sauna now and experience better health this winter.
6. Hammered By A Hangover? Head to the Hot Tub 7 Ways to Feel Better Now. What’s drinking? A mere pause from thinking! Said Lord Byron. Keep this post handy for the next time you over-imbibe.
5. End Back Pain Now With a Hot Tub Soak. Suffer from back pain? The hot tub has your back. Here’s how to end your back pain: soaking in warm water with massage jets will do it. Yes, it’s true and verified by millions.
4. “How To Get Insurance to Pay for Hot Tub Therapy”. Everyone wants a hot tub, but some budgets don’t stretch far enough to make ownership a reality. How about getting insurance to pay for one if you have medical issues? Many people with medical conditions for which hot tubbing would be beneficial (and there are hundreds!) have succeeded in getting their insurance company to pay for their hot tub therapy.
3. How To Claim Your Hot Tub As A Medical Deduction. If you’re medical insurance won’t pay for your hot tub, maybe the IRS will allow a medical deduction. If you have a doctor’s prescription and follow a few rules, that’s a real possibility! It won’t hurt to check it out. You can always ask.
2. Check out “Hot Tub Weight Loss Secrets” Everyone is interested in weight loss at one time or another. And, we’re all looking for the easy, no pain way to lose unwanted pounds, right? A hot tub can help in surprising ways. Although it’s not a substitute for more exercise and fewer calories, these three tips can help you in your quest for weight loss. Every little bit helps!
And, the most popular post on Hot Tub Bliss is:
1. Hot Tub to Fight a Cold: 6 Tips to Help You Recover Faster. A hot tub is typically used for relaxation. And, relaxation has some tremendous benefits, especially after you step out of your hot tub. Why not use your hot tub to help your body fight the flu or a cold? Thousands searched for this answer.
Thanks to you all for reading Hot Tub Bliss, sending your suggestions & posting your comments. Was your favorite post not on the list? Share it in the comments section, won’t you?
Here’s to the next 100 posts!
Relax for Life®