Top 10 Posts on Hot Tub Bliss for 2012
It’s time for our annual round up of the 10 most popular posts on Hot Tub Bliss for 2012.
10. Our post on a FREE backyard consultation generated a lot of interest. And, why not? Our sales staff went to over 300 customers homes before a hot tub sale to help them figure out the perfect spa & the perfect place to put it. Did I mention FREE? See the post on the 23rd of March “Buying a Hot Tub? You Won’t Get it Right Without a Backyard Consultation.”
9. Hot tub noise was a big topic this past year. More and more people are shocked to find out that a cheap hot tub from a big box store was noisy, disturbed their sleep & caused bad relations with neighbors. No insulation and noisy pumps that cycled on and off during the night are just two of the culprits. Not so with a whisper-quiet Hot Spring Spa which has virtually no noise or vibration when filtering and heating. See the post from May 15th “What’s the #2 Reason People Hate Their Hot tubs?”
8. I’m glad to see that people are taking hot tub safety seriously. “Hot Tub Safety: Top 10 Dos & Don’ts for Safe Hot Tubbing” from May 25th showed that “Be prepared” is more than the Boy Scouts’ motto, it’s our best advice for safe and happy hot tubbing.
7. Answering Service. You’ve got questions. We’ve got answers. The answers to the top five questions our service center team receives every day provided by Olympic Hot Tub’s Service Manager, Dennis Blair-a 15 year hot tub industry veteran proved to be of great interest. Number 1 on the list: Why isn’t the heat working? See the post from April 20th “Answers to the Top Five Service Questions.”
6. Almost everyone is interested in weight loss at one time or another. Some of us more often than not. And, we’re all looking for the easy, no pain way to lose unwanted pounds, right? A hot tub can help in surprising ways. Although it’s not a substitute for more exercise and fewer calories, these three tips can help you in your quest for weight loss. Check out “Hot Tub Weight Loss Secrets” from April 16th. Every little bit helps!
5. Must be a lot of hot tub party animals. They searched for “10 Tips for Hosting a Fun Labor Day Hot Tub Party” from August 28th and I’m sure had a great time by following our tips.
4. Who isn’t interested in paying less in taxes? It’s no surprise that “How To Claim Your Hot Tub As a Medical Expense Deduction on Your 2011 Income Tax Return” came in at #4.
3. “How to Get Your Insurance to Pay for Your Hot Tub Therapy” from April 4th came in at number 3 on our top 10 list. The tips in this post will help you maximize the chances insurance will help with your hot tub therapy for a variety of ailments.
2. Hot tub maintenance is of perennial interest to new hot tub owners & veterans alike. It’s easy to put your hot tub in top condition thanks to these tips from Reg Akright, Head Service Technician, who’s celebrating 23 years at Olympic Hot Tub. See his “How to Clean Your Hot Tub: A Step-by-Step Guide to Doing It Right” from May 11th.
And, the #1 post for the year was:
1. Hot Tub Therapy has found to be useful in controlling Type 2 diabetes. That was welcome news for the millions of Americans who are diabetic. According to the American Diabetes Association, over 15.7 million Americans are diabetic. More people are being diagnosed as diabetic every day! Type 2 diabetes is the most common form of diabetes, accounting for 90% of cases. It’s a disorder in which the body is not able to make enough insulin or to properly use insulin to turn the glucose in food into energy. Having Type 2 Diabetes does not mean that it’s the end of the world. When you learn how to manage Type 2 Diabetes, you can live a healthy and happy life. Posted on November 12th, “Hot Tub Therapy Helps Combat Effects of Type II Diabetes”, that good news touched hundreds of readers.
Thanks for reading Hot Tub Bliss. So many of you have written comments, asked questions and thanked me for the information found on Hot Tub Bliss. Now it’s your turn. Leave a comment, question or suggestion for another blog post in the space below. Looking forward to hearing from you!
SANUM PER AQUA. Latin for Health through Water.