Top 7 Mother’s Day Gifts For Your Hot Tubbing Mom
What better gift than something that will increase your mom’s pleasure when she uses her hot tub. Here’s our Olympic Hot Tub Company list of the 7 best hot tub accessories for your hot tubbing mom. We’ve combined the functional, the fun, the useful and the silly. There’s something for every budget. Order today any Olympic Hot Tub location or online so you’ll have your gift ready for mom on Sunday.
7. An OutCast-the Ultimate Outdoor Wireless Speaker. Mom will enjoy a party everyday when she owns this speaker. The OutCast weather-resistant, wireless speaker lets her enjoy rich multi-directional stereo sound throughout your home, in your yard, on your patio, next to your Hot Spring Spa and even on your boat. Mother’s Day Special: regularly $900. for the unit with iCast Transmitter. Save $105. when you mention this blog post. Only $795. See at all Olympic Hot Tub Company stores or call the Service Center to order: 206 431-2876.
6. Spa Umbrella. Your mom will love this hot tub umbrella! Made of powder-coated aluminum, it has an ample canopy for protection from the elements while she soaks. Or, swing the canopy 180 degrees and she can use it to shade a chaise or patio table. This umbrella covers a 9′ area with an overall height of 8’6″. Canopy made of Sunbrella fabric for mildew & UV resistance. There’s even LED lighting on the underside for ambience & reading with a rechargeable battery pack. 5 colors: Terracotta, Sage Green, Camel, Red and Graphite. It’s the perfect complement to every backyard. A wonderful gift. Only $695.00.
Mom can take it to the lake, beach or float it in her hot tub. The Ego Waterproof Sound Case is a portable iPod speaker system that let’s her share her music wherever she goes. It’s spill-proof, shatterproof, water-resistant in the shower, pool, at the park or on road trips. Includes 35 FREE music downloads. Compatible with iPod Video, Photo, Nano and Minis.
Regular price: $159.00 Now Save $69. Special for Mother’s Day only: $90.00
4. Towel Bar. What a great addition to her hot tub- a place to hang her towel while she’s soaking. It’s powder-coated aluminum so it’s durable and won’t rust. Easy installation. Regular price: $37.00 Now on Sale for Mother’s Day only: $31.45
3. Spazazz Aromatherapy Crystals. Perfect for your mom’s hot tub. Give her a break from the ordinary. Spazazz Rx Aromatherapy Crystals are specially formulated natural blends designed to target specific ailments while soaking she’s soaking in her hot tub. Enriched with vitamins C, A, K, E, Arnica & Calendula. Save for Mother’s Day. Now Only $13.95 for 19 ounces. Enough for many relaxing soaks. Select from one of these 6 special blends: Muscular Therapy; Joint Therapy; Detox Therapy; Respiratory Therapy; Energy Therapy; Stress Therapy.
2. Waterproof Playing Cards are a must for all hot tub parties. These cards are made of 100% plastic, durable and waterproof. Waterproof cards for fun. Only $14.00
1. SilkBalance-THE BEST GIFT OF ALL FOR YOUR HOT TUBBING MOM.
It’s natural water care the easy way-eliminates all balancing additives, eliminates testing & measuring. Just “Shake and Pour”-once a week for the softest skin and the cleanest, natural bathing water-instantly.
– No more dry skin. Feels Great. Mom and the whole family will notice the difference instantly. The water feels softer and will leave your skin silky smooth. No more dry, itching skin after the usual hot tubbing in harsh chemicals. Even if she or other family members suffer from psoriasis or eczema, it will not irritate sensitive skin. Dermatologically tested. Safe. Effective.
– No Chemical smells! We can guarantee that mom would love to NOT smell chemicals when she soaks.
– Pure and Clean. SilkBalance to provides a safe, natural bathing environment in the hot tub.
Mom will thank you over and over for helping her enjoy her hot tub even more. Order SilkBalance today for the best Mother’s Day Gift Ever.
SANUM PER AQUA. Latin for Health through Water.
Author: Don Riling
Don Riling is the President of Olympic Hot Tub and has been an active member of the hot tub industry for over 20 years. As the company’s owner since 2016, he has continued Olympic’s legacy of promoting health & wellness through hot water & sauna therapy.