Hot Tub Shopping? 8 Important Reasons to Take A Test Soak Before You Buy
Check out the top 8 reasons to take a test soak before purchasing a hot tub.
There are some things you can only figure out with your shoes off! You wouldn’t buy a car without taking a test drive. So be sure to “Try before you Buy” a hot tub! So, if you’re cruising the aisles of the Seattle Home Show this coming week looking for a hot tub, decide what you like. But before you put a deposit down, test soak. Get Wet!!
We’ve had hot tubs ready for test dips since our first day in business. At Olympic Hot Tub Company, we believe that only by trying before you buy will you find the hot tub that best suits you and your family for a everyday relaxation and health.
1. Remember Goldilocks. You want a hot tub that’s just right. And, the only way to find it is to test it wet. Take a test soak to judge the space. Does the tub you’re considering have enough room for your family? Not too big; not too small! Also, think of your backyard space. You’ll want a hot tub that fits your landscape.
2. Seating depth matters. Note the torso depth when you’re sitting up comfortably. In the Northwest, you’ll want the water depth to be over your shoulders so you can be warm & snuggy on cold, rainy nights.
3. Don’t neglect your feet. Is there enough foot room in the foot well? Are there jets to massage your tired feet?
4. Select the best seats in the house. Multi-level seating should accommodate both adults and children. Make sure there are seats that fit everyone in your family. It’s important to test the lounge seat. Some people love them; others don’t because they float off. Make sure any lounge seats fit you and other family members.
5. It’s all about the jets. Pay attention to jet types and jet placement. Most hot tub users prefer to adjust jet pressure for the hydrotherapy they’re seeking. Too, most people prefer a variety of jets that hit their sore spots-like calf, wrist, shoulder and back jets. Check out the jet placement to see that they are focused on the spots where you need relief.
6. Listen for the silence. A truly quiet hot tub like a Hot Spring has no audible noise when the water is circulating, heating and filtering. You don’t want any noise when it’s running not only for your own peace of mind, but that of your neighbors. You’re buying a hot tub for relaxation. Don’t add irritating noise that spoils your peace & quiet.
7. Take a deep breath and smell the water! Our Olympic Hot Tub Company showroom hot tubs are set up with SilkBalance natural water care or ACE salt water care for the easiest water care and no smells. There’s no chlorine smell or skin drying chemicals in a Hot Spring Spa with SilkBalance or ACE. Crystal clean water without effort or hassle should be your #1 concern.
8. Feel the water. Note how your skin feels after soaking. You’ll notice the difference with SilkBalance natural water care or ACE salt water care. Your skin will feel silky smooth with none of the dryness that results from soaking in chlorine and masses of other chemicals.
Schedule a FREE test soak at any of Olympic Hot Tub Company’s 5 Puget Sound area showrooms today! You bring the towels & suits. We’ll have the hot tubs hot & ready when you are.
RES EST SERVA VOLUPTAS. Pleasure is serious business.
Thanks for reading Hot Tub Bliss. We hope you went from “Ahhhh” to “A-Ha”! Be sure to ‘Like’ our Facebook Page and follow Olympic Hot Tub Company and Hot Tub Bliss on Twitter.