Top 10 Reasons Why You Need a Sauna for Better Health!
Health care is in the news daily. But it’s always about what the government or insurance companies will do for you. It’s never about what you can do to maintain your own good health. To paraphrase John F. Kennedy: Ask not what your health insurance company or doctor can do for you; ask what you can do for yourself. The best thing you can do for your health is get a Finnleo sauna and use it.
Sometimes I feel like standing on a street corner and reciting the top 10 reasons why everyone NEEDS a sauna. Once you know the health benefits, it’s certain that you won’t rest until you get one and start using it. I’ve outlined the benefits and made them short so in case you want to join me on the street corner, all we need is music!
1. SHED POUNDS-Burns calories and can assist in fat loss programs.
2. DIMINISH JOINT & ARTHRITIS PAIN-Regular sauna use promotes easier movement, reduces the need for pain medication. too.
3. DETOXIFY THROUGH DEEP SWEAT– Sweating excretes toxins from the body, including cadmium, copper, lead, zinc, nickel, mercury.
4. SLEEP LIKE A BABY-Sauna use promotes deeper, more relaxed sleep.
5. REDUCE COLDS AND FLU-Sauna use promotes rapid white blood cell production which fight illnesses and viruses.
6. RELIEVE STUFFINESS AND CONGESTION from colds and allergies especially when used with steam.
7. ENJOY A CLEANER, CLOSER SHAVE AND CLEANER SKIN. Reduces acne. Evens out your complexion. Many users say their friends ask if they’ve had a face lift!
8. PUMP UP HEART VOLUME-Increases cardiovascular output; lowers blood pressure upon cooling.
9. FEEL BETTER INSTANTLY-Sauna use releases endorphins-the body’s feel good, natural tranquilizer.
10. BANISH TENSION-Take a mental health break. Saunas users report #1 benefit is “stress relief”.
For less than a good cup of coffee, you can experience better health with a sauna at home.
Thanks for reading Hot Tub Bliss. We hope you went from “Ahhhh” to “A-Ha”! Be sure to ‘Like’ our Facebook Page and follow Olympic Hot Tub Company and Hot Tub Bliss on Twitter.
Author: Don Riling