Why Do It Yourself? Olympic Hot Tub Company’s Exclusive 12-Step Sauna Delivery and Installation Service
There are some people who just like to suffer. I’m not one of them. I can’t imagine buying a sauna (that works) on the internet, having it shipped and putting it together myself. Think about those long Christmas Eves your dad spent putting toys or bikes together. Trying to decipher the hieroglyphics that passed for instructions as the clocked ticked on, he must have wanted to scream even if he was a handy dad. Trust me, you don’t want to put a sauna together not when Olympic will deliver AND install the best sauna on the planet right in your own home for FREE within Puget Sound!!
It starts with the basics.
1. Communication! We’ll call you to schedule a date for delivery and installation and arrange for morning or afternoon. We offer a “heads-up” call on the day of delivery to confirm the estimated time of arrival.
2. We come prepared! Our skilled, friendly delivery crew arrives within the scheduled time with all parts and tools necessary to assemble and install a sauna in a short time. The crew calls if they’re delayed for any reason.
3. We protect your carpets and floors. The crew enters your home shoeless or wears protective booties to preserve your floors and carpets. They make an assessment of your proposed site.
4. We protect your walls. The sauna parts are carefully carried in piece by piece to protect your walls and molding.
5. Watch ’em work. You’re encouraged to watch the assembly, film if you like and post on YouTube or Twitter. If you ever move and want to take your sauna with you, you’ll know how to disassemble and set it up again using our best practices. The crew might whistle or sing during the set up…unless you ask them not to. They love their jobs.
6. Careful unpacking. All sauna packaging is removed in your driveway, garage or area where the sauna is to be installed.
7. Step by step assembly. The crew sets the sauna up by putting the base in position, followed by the walls, benches, and top. All electrical connections are made (within the sauna).
8. Lights & music.The stereo and or DVD player are installed and any accessories such as magazine racks, back rests, lights and remote are also put in place.
9. Here’s how it works. One crew member explains the care and use of the sauna including stereo and DVD player.
10. Careful clean-up. The rest of the crew cleans up by removing all packing material and checks the area for any debris.
11. Your signature, please. The crew member who has given you the care and use instructions asks for your signature to signify your approval of the installation.
12. It’s our pleasure to have installed a sauna for you. You’ll receive a BIG THANK YOU
for your business, a handshake and the crew is off to satisfy our next lucky customer.
That’s how it should be done! Now turn it on and take a sauna!
So, why do it yourself when experts will do it for you for FREE on most indoor models?
Author: Don Riling