Celebrating our USA made hot tub products
July 12, 2019 – Over the years, you’ve seen more and more news coverage regarding buying products made in the U.S. With July being the month we observe Independence Day, I thought it would be a good time to point out that Olympic sells many products that we’ve sourced for hot tubbing in the U.S. In fact, some of our very biggest vendors with which we do business make and sell products that are American made. And, a great number of them are made right here in Washington or one of our neighboring states!
If you’re in the market for a hot tub, hot tub accessories, or water care products, give some of these wonderful brands your consideration. If you live in our area, you can buy many of them from us. Or, check out our E-Store where we sell many of these and can ship them anywhere in the contiguous United States.
- We have a long-standing relationship with Leisure Concepts. They are the world’s largest hot tub accessories manufacturer, and also sell Smartop. Smartop is an amazing product designed to be the only hot tub cover you’ll need for your tub, with replaceable parts. It’s a much more eco-friendly answer to the traditional vinyl hot tub cover. If you’ve not seen one before and been a hot tub owner, check them out! In addition to Smartop, they offer a terrific array of products for your hot tub environment: steps, cover lifters, umbrellas, a SmartDeck to replace the need to pour concrete for a hot tub foundation, and safety rails. All their products are made in the USA! In fact, their factory is right here in Washington State in Spokane. Mike Genova, their owner, runs a wonderful company. You’ll be very satisfied with any of his products.
- If you like the idea of partially surrounding your tub with steps, we offer a terrific spa surround from A&B Accessories. These folks have been around for more than 25 years, and sell a great product made of hybrid materials that will endure Northwest weather and remain a beautiful complement to your tub for years. They created a special surround just for Olympic called the Cascade, made up of steps to surround two sides of your tub and a cabinet with terrific storage for water care items, towels, tub toys and more. The top of the cabinet is a great place to rest your drinks spa side, too. A&B Accessories are made in West Fork, Arkansas.
- If you like the idea or aromatherapy while hot tubbing, Spazazz is the answer. We love this line of aromatherapy products. They smell terrific and contain no oils or other products that will mess with your water. Spazazz is made in Utah, and we do love it!
- If you want to add a therapeutic boost to your hot tub soaks, I’d encourage you to give Medicine Springs Mineral Therapy a try. Made in Montana, these elixirs are designed to replicate the minerals and other organics found in many natural hot springs the world over. Three formulas are available to help with muscles, joint and skin. Their products were featured in Oprah’s O Magazine last year.
- For ten years we’ve been one of the largest dealers of SilkBalance. In fact, we were the very first to sign up as a dealer to carry their product in the U.S. Today, two of their newest innovative products to make your water care easy and keep your skin soft are both made right here in the U.S. Their Shock Gems were introduced a few years ago and make adding Shock to your water simple with no measuring. And, the new Silk Gems added once a week to your spa water will not only make soaking silky soft on your skin and counter the drying effects of hot water and water care products, it will also help keep your water balanced. You’ll do far less testing and balancing, making your spa water last longer and require fewer water changes. Both of these great products are made in Washington State in Bellingham.
The hot tub is an all-American invention! It seems right that many of the products we offer to make your hot tubbing enjoyable be made right here in the U.S.A. If you’ve not taken the plunge and become a hot tub owner yourself, there’s no better time. You’d love the way hot tubbing makes you feel and its many health benefits. If you’re here in the greater Puget Sound area, I hope you’ll visit one of our Olympic showrooms and see our terrific line of Hot Spring Spas. You’ll be thrilled by what you see!
Author: Don Riling
Don Riling is the President of Olympic Hot Tub and has been an active member of the hot tub industry for over 27 years. As the company’s owner since 2016, he has continued Olympic’s legacy of promoting health & wellness through water.