Make your hot tub part of Valentine’s Day
February 12, 2019 – I don’t know where January went! And, with the snow we’ve been experiencing in the greater Seattle area the first part of this month, it’s hard to imagine that Valentine’s Day is just a couple of days away. But it is!
If you have a hot tub, one of the easiest things you can do to make the night special is incorporate the hot tub as a terrific finish for your valentine. And, how often is it that we can enjoy Valentine’s Day and a soak in the tub with the possibility of some snow still on the ground to enhance the view and make the hot tubbing even more delicious?
Here are a few ways to get things ready for your special soak.
- Make sure the tub is ready! Check the hot tub now to be sure the water level is right, the water is perfect, and the filters are clean. You don’t want to head out to a tub that’s not ready to welcome you both with wonderful clean inviting water!
- Think about aromatherapy. Aromatherapy is a great way to heighten the senses for a Valentine’s Night soak. We have a full array of Spazazz Aromatherapy in terrific scents that will surely be a hit.
- Mood lighting is important. A few candles lit and sitting on the filter lid of your tub will add some welcome ambient glow. If you have a Hot Spring Spa, the Luminescent Lighting can be set to red for Valentine’s Day! Drop the intensity of the light down a notch or two with the dimmer on the tub’s control panel to get it the right hue and not detract from the glow of the candles you place nearby.
- Music! Favorite relaxing music wafting through the air, either from a portable system or from the Bluetooth Music System on your Hot Spring Spa will serve as a nice way to help you both relax and enjoy the time together.
- Foot rubs! When you’re in the hot tub, the heat and jets will do wonders to get your muscles relaxed. It’s also a wonderful time to offer your partner a foot rub. And, the hot water and jets will have done part of the work for you!
- Heated towels & robes. Before you head to the tub, be sure to pop some fluffy towels and robes into the dryer and heat on low while you’re soaking. (If you need some robes, our Olympic luxe robes are fabulous.) Then, head in and bring them out toasty to wrap yourselves in before heading into the house.
The hot tub is an outstanding place to reconnect, have meaningful conversations, and get quiet one-on-one time with that special someone in your life.
Author: Don Riling
Don Riling is the President of Olympic Hot Tub and has been an active member of the hot tub industry for over 27 years. As the company’s owner since 2016, he has continued Olympic’s legacy of promoting health & wellness through water.