Hot Tubs and Water Conservation: Hot Spring “Water Smart” Spas Save You Money & Fill-Up Guilt Attacks
Water Conservation Saves You Money
When you purchase a Hot Spring Spa, you’re making a choice for water conservation. No other spa saves as much water so you get a bad case of feeling “guilty” at fill-up. Advanced technology built into every hot tub means less draining and refilling than any other brand of hot tub, while maintaining water quality, clarity and cleanliness for you and your family.
A Hot Spring Spa uses less water than:
- A bathtub: the typical 80-gallon bathtub, used twice a week for six months, would require ten (10!) times the water of our most popular spa, the Vanguard.
- A jetted tub: a typical jetted and whirlpool tub, used twice a week for six months, would require sixteen (16!) times the water of the Vanguard.
- Other hot tubs: Hot Spring Spas’ exclusive water care features give you the option of draining once every 183 days – just twice a year – vs. a recommended draining once every 50 – 90 days for some brands – up to seven times a year. You’ll save 75% of the water while doing less maintenance. And, in most areas you can reuse the water by draining it to your lawn or flower garden!
Natural Water Care Alternatives Save Water
Hot Spring Spas feature environmentally-friendly water care systems that keep the water cleaner, longer. Only Hot Spring Spas offer:
- 100% no-bypass filtration, which means that all the water passes through the filter before it enters the spa.
- Patented Tri-X® filter technology uses a three-dimensional surface area to maximize filtration power that can extend the time between cleanings.
- A factory-installed FreshWater® III ozone system uses highly concentrated ozone bubbles to neutralize contaminants on contact, dramatically reducing the need for harsh chemicals to keep the water clean.
- An optional ACE Salt Water Care System which uses salt + water to create natural cleaners. The result is clean, clear water automatically and soft, smooth skin.
The choice is clear. Go green for the planet. Go green for your wallet. When buying a hot tub, a Hot Spring Spa is your greenest choice of all for water conservation.
Relax for life™
Hot Tub Shopping? Consider Water Conservation When You Buy A Hot Tub
Keep Your Electric Bill Low With An Energy Efficient Hot Tub
Hot Tub Myth Busters: Savvy Shoppers Don’t Believe These Whoppers
Author: Don Riling
Don Riling is the President of Olympic Hot Tub and has been an active member of the hot tub industry for over 27 years. As the company’s owner since 2016, he has continued Olympic’s legacy of promoting health & wellness through water.