7 Hot Tub Water Care Headaches You Can Eliminate When You Switch to SilkBalance
It’s time to talk about hot tub chemistry. Tired of messing with your hot tub water? Tired of the smells, the foamy, cloudy water? Tired of itching & dry skin? You can eliminate the 7 headaches of hot tub care with SilkBalance® a Revolutionary Natural Care System for spas and hot tubs.
What is SilkBalance? SilkBalance is a patent pending water care system that preserves water freshness by making it difficult for bacteria to grow thus reducing the need for high sanitizer levels.
Plus, the all natural formula of SilkBalance works immediately to adjust pH, alkalinity and calcium hardness to a sustainable level just right for your hot tub. Makes hot tub and spa water care simple!
SilkBalance makes hot tub water feel like silk and ends the dry skin blues. Your skin will feel young and soft again. You’ll notice the difference instantly! Simple. Luxurious. You have to feel it to believe it!
Safe for you. Safe for the environment and proven in rigorous product testing, inspection and certification by Europe’s most advanced laboratory. Trust SilkBalance to provide a fresh, clean bathing environment for your family. Enjoy the best water quality day after day.
Here are the 7 headaches that you can ELIMINATE when you switch to SilkBalance.
1. TESTING. That’s right. No testing. No more chemistry set and peering at test strips or vials of colored water to figure out what’s going on with your hot tub water. SilkBalance is a natural water preservative. It works to keep water fresh. All you have to do is add a small amount of SilkBalance weekly and a small amount of shock or chlorine to activate it.
2. MEASURING. No more measuring out pH up, pH down, alkalinity, hardness, chlorine and shock. SilkBalance is just that: balanced. It balances the water perfectly so you don’t have to.
3. MIXING. No more worries about mixing chemicals improperly or adding the wrong thing.
4. EXCESS BUYING. No need to buy all of those jugs of balancers like pH UP and down, hardness and alkalinity. Life is simplified. Hot Tub maintenance is easy.
5. SMELLING. No more dank odors, no more unpleasant smells from chlorine or bathers’ waste. SilkBalance is unscented. No fake scents that will wear on your olfactory nerves. The only thing you’ll smell is clean, clear water which is odorless!
6. ITCHING. No more dry skin which causes itching. No more irritated psoriasis, eczema or other skin conditions. People with sensitive skin can hot tub again without fear of morning after itching and dry skin. Dermatologically tested and approved. SilkBalance has natural salts that leave your skin soft and smooth. No prune fingers or toes either from dehydration. You skin simply does not get dehydrated while hot tubbing.
7. WORRYING. No more hesitation, second-guessing or worry when you use SilkBalance. It’s always right, always sanitizing to keep your family safe from germs. It’s so safe a pet can drink it without harm. It’s so safe you can drain your hot tub out on to your lawn at anytime without fear you’ll kill the grass. Safe for salmon streams and runoff, too. Protects hot tub equipment, too. By removing excess calcium from the water, hot tub equipment life is prolonged up to three times longer than without SilkBalance
Yes. Eliminate all of the headaches above by switching to SilkBalance.
Save time, save money and save your sanity by using SilkBalance in your hot tub. No, this isn’t an April Fools joke. No, it’s not too good to be true. It’s a New Year’s resolution for many people to search for natural, easy hot tub care. Thousands of Hot Spring Spa owners nationwide and here in Puget Sound have switched to SilkBalance and love it. Read the many testimonials on our website to get the story from hot tub owners just like you including my own testimonial for SilkBalance. I use it in my own hot tub and wouldn’t use anything else now that I have experienced the difference.
Hot tub with ease and peace of mind. Switch to SilkBalance today! TRY ONE BOTTLE AND YOU’LL BE A FAN FOR LIFE. FREE SHIPPING when you sign up for auto-ship.
Don’t want to do it yourself? Introducing a new service at Olympic from our Valet Team. To switch over to SilkBalance natural water care for hot tubs, your hot tub has to have CleanStart added for 24 hours, then drained and refilled and restarted with SilkBalance. Our Valet Team can do this for you! Call the Service Center Monday-Friday 8-5 to order the SilkBalance switch over. 1-800-431-2876. Mention the blog for special savings.
RES SERVA EST VERUM GAUDIUM. True pleasure is a serious business.
What is SilkBalance? How Does it Work in Your Hot tub? Everything You Want to Know!
Eliminate Hot Tub Chemicals, Testing, Mixing, Adding. Here’s How: Switch To SilkBalance
Sick & Tired of Dry Skin? Use Your Hot Tub Again and Love it! Here’s How
Author: Don Riling
Don Riling is the President of Olympic Hot Tub and has been an active member of the hot tub industry for over 27 years. As the company’s owner since 2016, he has continued Olympic’s legacy of promoting health & wellness through water.
2 responses to “7 Hot Tub Water Care Headaches You Can Eliminate When You Switch to SilkBalance”
When to See a Dermatologist If these changes do not bring relief, make an appointment to see a dermatologist. Very dry skin may require a prescription ointment or cream. Dry skin also can be a sign of an underlying medical condition such as eczema. A type of eczema called eczema craquelé or asteatotic eczema develops in older adults. A dermatologist can examine the skin and explain what will help alleviate the dryness and irritation. References: American Academy of Dermatology. How to Protect Your Skin When Jack Frost Bites. News release: 2004, October 13. Bernhard,JD, Pruritus and Xerosis. American Academy of Dermatology Web site (available to members only). Roberts WE. Geriatric Dermatology Update. Presented during a focus session (FOC 616) at the Summer Academy Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology, August 2007; New York City.
You’re right about dry skin as an underlying condition such as eczema.
Great advice to see a dermatologist if dry skin persists especially in winter.
Thanks for writing,