Best Tips for a Romantic Hot Tub Evening To Celebrate Valentine’s Day
I’m reminding everyone now that Valentine’s Day is Monday. And, it’s always February 14th. A shockingly high number of men (67% say studies that study this kind of thing) are unprepared for Valentine’s Day and wait ’til the day itself to think about it. With a little advance planning, you can create a memorable Valentine’s Day for your spouse or partner. Create a romantic setting at home with your hot tub as the centerpiece.
1. Create an Invitation! Leave a note for your loved one suggesting a Valentine’s Day rendezvous ..in your hot tub.
2. Set the Mood. Light candles, play some quiet musicand enjoy each others company alone under the stars and moonlight in the privacy of your own backyard.
3. Quench Your Thirst. Drink chilled sparkling water during your soak. You can’t go wrong with San Pellegrino. Hot chocolate is another great choice.
4. Finger Food. Have some yummy treats on hand. Chocolate covered strawberries are a great treat for eating in the tub. Lately my husband and I have been eating Emily’s chocolate covered fortune cookies. Yummy (!) and you get a fortune to ponder and laugh about.
5. What to Drink After Soaking: Have your favorite bottle of wine chilling to drink after soaking. Proseco is a real treat after hot tub soaking.
6. Looking for an aphrodisiac? Skip the heavy meal with too much protein and carbs. Dark chocolate truffles are your best bet! And Fran’s Chocolates right here in Seattle makes truffles to die for! Eat a few. Savor each one. It doesn’t get any better.
It’s not the money spent on a Valentine’s Day gift-it’s the thought.
Since this week is National Marriage Week it’s a good time to think about nurturing your relationship. I know, I know. When you say that to men, they freeze and immediately tune out. But, it’s the thought that you have remembered and wanted to do something special for your spouse or partner goes a long way towards nurturing your relationship. You don’t have to “talk about your relationship”.
If you already have a hot tub think about new towels, new fluffy terry cloth robes combined with a new spa scent such as Being or Magma Onsen Beppu. Packaged together they may not be diamonds, but a Valentine’s gift that will signify how much you value your romantic time together.
RES EST SERVA VOLUPTAS. Pleasure is serious business.
Thanks for reading Hot Tub Bliss. We hope you went from “Ahhhh” to “A-Ha”! Be sure to ‘Like’ our Facebook Page and follow Olympic Hot Tub Company and Hot Tub Bliss on Twitter.
Author: Don Riling
Don Riling is the President of Olympic Hot Tub and has been an active member of the hot tub industry for over 27 years. As the company’s owner since 2016, he has continued Olympic’s legacy of promoting health & wellness through water.