What’s Hot in Hot Tubs? Salt Water! Top 7 Reasons Why a Salt Water Hot Tub is the Way to Go!
Have you heard about salt water hot tubs? They’re the hottest thing in the hot tub world. And, the ACE Salt Water System for Hot Spring Spas and Limelight Hot Tubs is salt water perfection! Our Oympic Hot Tub Company customers have been snapping up these systems because they understand the value of having hot tub water care that is simple! 66% of all Hot Spring Spas are being sold with the ACE system!!
The sad thing is that there are people who are not buying hot tubs because they still think that adding chlorine every day, using a test kit, trying to balance the water with pH up and down and all sorts of other products is the way it has to be. WRONG! The NEW ACE Salt Water Sanitizing System has taken hot tub water care a quantum leap into the future. Hands down ACE makes hot tub water care easy, safe, cost-effective, environmentally responsible, natural, and, just plain, enjoyable. In other words, everything you want for your hot tub care!!
The ACE SALT Water Sanitizing System uses a diamond electrode to automatically generate natural cleaning power using salt and water. This system is only available on Hot Spring Spas and Limelight Hot Tubs. Here are the top 7 reasons why salt water with the ACE system is the way to go:
1. Water is softer, cleaner. Looks, feels and smells fresh. No more cloudy water or dank odors.
2. Water is sparkling clean which means sanitary and safe for you and your family.
3. You’ll have fewer bottled products to buy, measure, pour and worry about.
5. You’ll own a water care system that’s the ONLY easy system on the market today. It’s automated and more hands-free. One glance tells you it’s working!
6. You’ll eliminate dry skin, irritated eyes and chlorine odors. A huge bonus for children and those with sensitive skin (just about everyone these days!).
7. It’s environmentally safe and natural. You’ll have greater peace of mind knowing you’re not bathing in a vat of chemicals. The ACE system generates the precise amount of cleaners your Hot Spring Spa or Limelight Hot Tub requires based on its size and your use level. Since there are no excess chemicals, which often occur with manual dosing, your spa water should last longer between changes. That conserves water and saves you money. When you do drain your spa, the water has less impact on the environment because only salt has been added to the balanced water.
If you don’t have an ACE Salt Water Sanitizing System, you’re working too hard on hot tub care and NOT getting the clean water and soft skin you should demand. Come into any Olympic Hot Tub Company location for a free demonstration.
RES EST SERVAS VOLUPTAS. Pleasure is serious business.
Thanks for reading Hot Tub Bliss. We hope you went from “Ahhhh” to “A-Ha”! Be sure to ‘Like’ our Facebook Page and follow Olympic Hot Tub Company and Hot Tub Bliss on Twitter.
Author: Don Riling
Don Riling is the President of Olympic Hot Tub and has been an active member of the hot tub industry for over 27 years. As the company’s owner since 2016, he has continued Olympic’s legacy of promoting health & wellness through water.