Our service technicians are the best in the business. Their drive for perfection has earned many awards for the company. Skill and experience in home appliance repair make a good background for this job. You’ll have your own route, Service Center support, and extensive training in all aspects of product repair. Extensive knowledge of electrical appliances, 07D certification, excellent organizational skills, and a spotless driving record are required for this position. If you can work independently, enjoy working outdoors, and have a desire to provide the best possible customer service, check out this position.
- Competitive pay with life balance.
- Start your workday directly from home in a company provided vehicle
- Monthly bonus program
- Opportunities for overtime pay
- Paid factory training in San Diego
- Paid Continuing Education credits
- Company provided uniforms
- Company provided cell phone
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Simple IRA Plan with company match
- 2-weeks annual vacation
- 8 paid holidays a year and a bonus personal day on your anniversary date
- Employee contests to earn trips and rewards
- Terrific employee hot tub purchase program
- Provide service on the best-engineered hot tub in the industry, Hot Spring Spas.
- Positive work environment with great support
- Customers love us! Established, locally owned, private company- in business for over 40 years.
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have current Washington State Electrical License 07, 07B, 07D or higher
- Willing to help people and to be part of a team
- Detail-oriented, like to be outdoors, excel at customer service
- Current Washington State Driver License
- Good driving record
- Physically able to work without assistance
- Good references and work record
Ready for success?