Patio Party Time
What a great idea! Sauna outdoors in the Finnish tradition. When indoor space is at a premium and/or you want to complement a hot tub, spa or pool; a Finnleo Traditional Patio Sauna is the perfect choice. It’s strong, durable and practical. Step right outside for cool relief. Install an outdoor shower or use the hot tub or pool for a cool plunge.
These full–sized saunas are portable, two-piece units designed to be locked together with integral cam-latches. Patio Saunas Design Details
Patio Saunas Features and Options
- Cathedral ceiling with exposed beams
- Pre-built, pre-fitted wall and ceiling panels completely blind nailed for aesthetic appeal
- Built-in floor with water resistant vinyl flooring
- Cedar runners for installation on patio or deck
- Pre-hung door ( hinged left or right-your choice) pre-mounted in its own panel with thermal pane glass insert
- Floor standing FSO heater with digital control
- Bucket, ladle, light and thermometer – everything you need to sauna immediately after assembly
- Nordic White Spruce interior and exterior
- Exterior can be painted or stained to match any exterior décor
- Fittings Abachi backrests, headrests, heater guard and duck board
- (see interior diagrams in Gallery)
- 4′ x 5′ (PA45)
- 4′ x 6′ (PA46)
- 5′ x 6′ (PA56)
- 5′ x 7′ (PA57)
Select from four standard models or create your own size and interior layout – custom sizes are available.
- Maintenance free siding
- Metal roof or Cedar shingles
- Fully insulated roof kit available with plywood (ready for your shingles), cedar shingles or metal roofing
Outdoor installation: Patio saunas require the addition of a roof kit or must be placed under cover.
Floor: Patio models have a base/floor included. Your sauna must be located on a solid, flat and level surface to insure proper assembly. Suggested material: wood decking, pavers or concrete.
Electrical: No electrical work is included. Patio Saunas must be hard–wired by an electrician. All electrical work from supply, including connections to heater, controls and lights is your responsibility.